We rely on our Catholic faith and its teachings as a moral compass to serve others as globally competent leaders who:
- Strive for personal excellence, responsibility, and integrity
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- Encourage critical thinking, inquiry, and innovation
- Build peace and community
- Advocate for social justice
- Demonstrate adaptability, resilience, love and hope
As a faith-filled learning community, we respond to global opportunities and challenges of the 21st Century.