Based on the stated philosophy and goals of St. Augustine School, we affirm and hold true that a student who completes the prescribed course of study exhibits the following characteristics.
A St. Augustine School Graduate is:
An active member of their faith community, who
- demonstrates Gospel values and knowledge of the Catholic faith;
- volunteers their time and talents to support the needs of the parish and Civic communities;
- prays for the needs of the school, parish, and global community.
A competent, self-motivated learner, who
- implements basic skills;
- demonstrates initiative by working independently;
- communicates effectively.
A resourceful, critical thinker, who
- capably assesses and devises an appropriate plan to solve problems;
- applies available current technologies to implement a plan of action;
- evaluates the plan for effectiveness.
An enlightened, productive member of society, who
- shows empathy, care and concern for others;
- makes responsible choices and is accountable for their actions
- demonstrates respect and reverence for all.